Thursday, December 22, 2011

Exciting Day well sorta! =)

Just got off skype with the husband =) its his day off! Boy o Boy I love getting to talk to him all day =) but anways..so today i had this brilliant plan to maybe get my but in gear to start working out again cause ive been slackin lately which isnt good so i came up with a reward system my hubby agreed to as in he buys me what i want when i reach each goal of course he always buys me what i want but thats besides the point haha anyways my goal is by my 21st bday which is 6 months from today i want to drop 50 pounds people!!!! yikes haha but he says i can do it if i want it bad enough which i do =) and every ten pounds i lose i get something in return like first 10lbs i get a movie of my choosing lose 20lbs i get a special date he fixes up the whole thing lose 30lbs i get my hair done lose 40lbs i get a tattoo(first tattoo) and the big 50 i get a whole new wardrobe and dammitt im gonna get it haha so wish me luck cause this is gonna be tough cause im super super lazy right now =) but new topic as of right now im writing this and i look over and see my dogs relaxing and i can barely see tank hes on his back under the cover where u can barely see his nose and foot its to cute!

well got a busy day tomorrow i best be getting some shuteye night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment